OPINION OF THE BOOK

garsigarsi West Bengal, India
How is the third girl book written by Agatha Christie. I just bought it so i want to know how good others felt it was before I start reading it too.

Comments

• I have heard that it is not one of Agatha Christie's best books but you should still find some enjoyment in it. 
  • I am one of the few people to really like Third Girl! I love the 60's atmosphere, the friendship between Poirot and Mrs Oliver. 
  • edited December 2013
    It's not my favorite one, but has some great points.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    It has an interesting plot, but its development is not so good. But you can have nice moments reading it.
  • garsigarsi West Bengal, India
    thank you. recommend anymore books for me?
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I really enjoyed Cards on the Table (one of the best), The Mysterious Affair of Styles (the first one and a excellent book), Lord Edgware Dies, Death on the Nile, Evil under the Sun ( my favorite), Five little pigs (I like this book a lot, but I read that any fans don't appreciate it), Peril at End house, Curtain. And, of course, Murder on the Orient Express, The ABC Murders and The Murder of Roger Acrkroyd.
    I listed my favorites Poirot's books only. There are a lot that a found it very good, nice and average, but I didn't mention it. I hope you enjoy! And Happy 2014, garsi!
    :)>-
  • edited January 2014
    As far as Poirot books go, I really enjoyed Death on the Nile and The Mysterious Affair at Styles. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd has an ingenious solution too! Peril At End House I found quite good as well.