The game begins Monday 30th September

TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom
The game will begin this Monday and will play out on this Facebook page. You don't need to sign up to Facebook to view the page but if you do so, and then 'like' the page, you will be the first to receive all new posts in your timeline. Alternatively just keep checking the page every day for any new activity. Full instructions on how to play can be found in the notes section of the Mystery Man Facebook page.  

Comments

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Hooray!
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    YAY I can't wait....

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    So the hunt begins again my friends.  I can't wait!. 
  • JenCalJenCal Michigan, United States
    I'm so excited. Yay!
  • TrenSvendsenTrenSvendsen Nebraska, United States
    This is my first Mystery Man Game... really excited and cant wait to see what it is all about!!!
  • Just happened to read about it on the Agatha Christie Facebook Page. Until now I cannot quite figure out what this is all about. But I'm totally exited to find out. I love mystery games and I love Christie's stories. 
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    edited September 2013
    So a paragraph was posted on the page today, and then I wasn't sure what to do.  Now I see a few more paragraphs have been posted - So I am guessing at this stage we are to get an idea of the characters involved.?
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    I believe so to.. nobody was murdered so far..

on how to play:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-agatha-christie-mystery-man-game-2013/how-to-play/594547040589238

it says: "As each person is murdered you will be presented with a set of visions experienced by Mystic Margot when she read their palms. Mystic Margot is convinced that these people are being murdered because of a crime they committed in their pasts. Her visions hint at this crime and as the visions gradually become clearer they should lead you to a place on the official website where a secret link is hidden."

Nobody was murdered yet.. i suppose we'll first hear from the 8 "unfortunate residents" before one of them will be killed..

• GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    This seems like an interesting start– I'm not sure where it's going, but I'm intrigued.  So far there are seven statements, and I'm looking for clues, seeing if there's anything relevant in the names, job descriptions, or words.
  • all 8 characters have been introduced - I am making wild assumptions about them all!
  • What a pity there isn't a website designer among the prospective victims.

• LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    I get to know about this game now. I did not know that it was played before, too. I really like the idea very much.
    I also have an idea who is the murderer, but let's see in time will I be right. :)
  • TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom

I get to know about this game now. I did not know that it was played before, too. I really like the idea very much.
    I also have an idea who is the murderer, but let's see in time will I be right. :)
    Thanks for playing! Feel free to discuss your theories here in the forum.

• I am also for the first time participating in this game and my english is not so good, but it will be fun:0)