Help! Can't remember the title of this plot...

There's a wonderful Agatha Christie murder mystery (full length) that I'd LOVE to read again - but I can't, for the life of me, remember its title! So annoying. I vaguely remember the drift of the plot, and I'm really hoping that one of the experts here can help me out. I've looked over all the Agatha Christie titles to see if they'd jog my memory, etc. but no such luck. It's really up to you guys - you're my last hope!
The plot starts with this very efficiant, and clever young lady who's life is pretty much booked, but she's managed to make time for a short holiday. In to her office comes, I think, Miss Marple, and persuades her to take a job as housekeeper and cook (I don't remember where) - and keep her eyes open for clues all the while. She manages there very well, the young men there fall in love with her,. and she enjoys their company as well... and does discover that a murder has taken place. Which means that someone in that nice household is a murderer. 
Some game like tennis or golf features helps her for an excuse to hunt the grounds. The shed has some archeological features in it.
Now if only I could get at the title!!!
Help, please??
S.

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

4.50 From Paddington, SPOILER ALERT Elspeth McGillicuddy is on her way to see Miss Marple, she is on a Train and sees a Murder on another Train, she Tells Miss Martple, They ind out where The Body Might have been dumped and Miss Marple engages Lucy Eylesbarrow to find The Body

• Thank you so much! You're quite right - that's it. I feel so foolish, because I've been searching for it for ages, and I'd never have associated it with this title - I always only remember that first scene when McGillcuddy is so upset and Miss Marple calms her down, and all the taking of trains. But yes, it's the story I was looking for. So very clever of you, thanks!

Don't feel foolish, whenever I try to list the Miss Marple Mysteries (And believe me I do that a lot) I always forget one and it isn't always the same one,

4.50 From Paddington is my Joint Favourite with A Murder Is Announced and Sleeping Murder 

• TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom
    Many thanks to Tommy_A_Jones for some excellent answering lately!
    Thank you Tommy.

I read a Forward in a Christie book I had and it seemed to perhaps light-heartedly explain how some of the books got their titles, at one point in the forward someone is reading and when they have finished they close the book and say out loud "Why Didn't They Ask Evans?" Can anyone tell me whch book has this forward as I have looked in some I have and it isn't them.

Thanks