your hobbies ...your achievements

here i want from you guys to tell me about your hobbies and if you like writing and things that you achieved, I think it'll be fun to discover everyone's talent for me i love writing and i won some competitions ,but most of the competitions are for 18+ so i cannot participate that's why actually i do write stories and novel but i don't publish them and i started two crime novels and i enjoy doing that but then i stopped because i hate typing , i wish i can complete them because they're already completed in my mind. 

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I do Puzzles, I once had an Idea of one accepted, I also Read a lot.

• glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    i love to read and to horse back ride.  
  • I love horses ,but never ride on one ..very nice
  • I like Puzzles to. As a kid it was my fav game. But in my free time, when I'm not reading books, I like to knit, crochet (mostly), needlepoint work and stuff like that. 
    I like to travel a lot (by train if possible). England is at the top of my list so I'm saving money for that trip.
  • I always wanted to learn how to knit but I think it's little bit difficult..but I know how to sew
    I would Love to go to Paddington Station see what the bearest to a Train leaving at 4.50 is and get on it, I can't reemver what number stop Rutherford Hall was but I would replicate that, I loked it up once there are 4.445 Trains and 4.55 Trains I think, 3 in total.
  • My hobbies are reading, drawing cartoons, writing poems and nursery rhymes. Make fan videos. Have one about Poirot and Vera Rosakoff relationship based on the movie "Labours of Hercules". Love maths and solving different logic games, even can solve Rubik's cube.
    My Hobbies are Reading, Surfing The Net, Doing Logic Problems, Watching Television and Creative Writing although I think up Characters Plots etc get so far and then get stuck, I even think up ideas for Christie Characters but not Poirot  Once had an Idea for a Logic Problem accepted. Have read all The Christies and the 15 Thanet books Created by Dorothy Simpson and all 4 Sherlock Holmes Novels. and all Betty Rowlands Mel Craig Books, I also like Wodehouse, Mark Wallington Books, Mozart, Gershwin and Vivaldi, and The wor of Bob Larby with or without John Esmonde, I used to like goig to the theatre but can't now. 
  • I tried once to solve Rubik cube but I couldn't I can only do five same color square out of nine.but I love maths and am so good at it
  • I love reading. I also like to do puzzles and jogging. I've read almost all Poirot's novels. I also like to read Sherlock Holmes and I'm big fan of french literature.