77 pockets books (PAN), any value?

From a legacy I have 77 original Agatha Christie pocket books from the 1950s/1960s (PAN)
Do they have any value?

Comments

• shanashana Paramaribo, Suriname
    As much value one gives, I think Hans. Are they in english?
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    Hi @Hans Your books will not be worth a fortune but one or two of them may be worth more that the others. For instance "And Then There Were None" in the 50's and 60's when your books were published was called "Ten Little Niggers" Because of the change of title this one would be worth more than the others. To get a good idea of the value of your books you should see what similar books are selling for on Ebay. You should also think about reading them as I am sure you would enjoy them.  
  • A note from the website: Agatha Christie Cover Art:
    Pocket books produced the first mass produced paperback books in America in 1939. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd was in the first 10 Pocket Books to be published. These first books were priced at 25c and featured a kangaroo named Gertrude (after the artist’s mother in law).

This suggests that there might be a few around, so they would only be worth what someone wanted to pay for them, but I'm sure they are a great item to own.