The Third Murder - Guto Fernandez

2»

Comments

• glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    HELP....i am stumped
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    HELP....i am stumped
    Fe+C= steel, which sounds very much alike an action of taking something that doesn't belongs to us, which has a synonymous that, in it's past form, is included on the title of a certain short story that you won't belive... maybe the third vision will help...
    I think I know the connection of the first and the third vision, but I'm not getting the second one... saw on facebook that it is Notting Hill in London, but just don't understand the link with the other 2...
  • The three letters we have found are also found in the word. MYSTERY
  • Maria it's a type of house you find in London and Nottinghill. Like there are terrace houses bungalows this is another type found in a special kind of small road the road has this name so do the houses
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    I am still stuck for some reason lol. Not sure what I am doing wrong
  • I found the clues for this murder very good.
    I am still stuck for some reason lol. Not sure what I am doing wrong
    try to think of someone who is taking something that does not belong to him
    So this is what I have:

Steel = robbery
    short story
    The
    Concrete
    Hand/arm

Am I close???????????  I am getting aggravated......
    Maria it's a type of house you find in London and Nottinghill. Like there are terrace houses bungalows this is another type found in a special kind of small road the road has this name so do the houses
    Thanks! it was quite hard since I'm not a native speaker and I haven't been in London ever, but I tried to add dots and your clue was really helpful!
    So this is what I have:

Steel = robbery
    short story
    The
    Concrete
    Hand/arm

Am I close???????????  I am getting aggravated......
    the hand itself is not as important as what you do with it, so you can go back to the robbery. The third vision gives you an aditional hint, a synonymous of "a person who commits robbery", make that noun a verb and keep in mind that the crime has already happened... I hope I didn't get you confused... Also, the first word of the third vision, look for the opposite...
  • Glalonzo. Think of a group of short stories that are INCREDIBLE. TO steal is another spelling for steel To steal can also be to thieve something. Although that isn't good English but a clue!!
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria

I do not know the word for that type of houses... (in terms of the second vision).
    Anyway, in the third vision, why are there red letters? I cannot figure it out.

• AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Thanks everyone, finally found it!  It was a story I went over yesterday however as someone previously said, it is hard to see ifyou don't look thoroughly.  The hand still doesn't make sense to me, however this puzzle certainly was incredible!
  • The three letters we have found are also found in the word. MYSTERY
    Mystery M is eight letters.

I do not know the word for that type of houses... (in terms of the second vision).
    Anyway, in the third vision, why are there red letters? I cannot figure it out.

The house has to do with the book, not exactly the story, the letters I think are the way to give us one word since the others are more explicit in the message...
  • The Type of House in Vision 2
    Is called a Mews
    OH MY GOODNESS....I FINALLY GOT IT.........
    Can anyone explain to me how the hand/arm fits into this????
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    I don't think that the hand/arm has anything to do with finding the link– only the three clues in the crystal ball point towards the location of the link, and sometimes the first crystal ball clue leads towards the crime the victim allegedly committed.  The manner of death may or may not prove to be important in the future.
  • edited October 2013
    haa finally got it! took lots of time for this, but ur hints helped a lot! thank u :)
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    Can anyone explain to me how the hand/arm fits into this????

I think stealing - he did it with his hand. :) And was punished for it, with the proof of his crime visible.