Cast List

Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
there IS Currently Touring a Production of ATTWN with Paul Nicholas, Frazer Hines, Colin Buchannan, Tim Curry, Ben Nealon, Susan Penhalligon and Verity Rushworth (I think that is her surname) but It doesn't say who plays the other 3 parts, Does anyone Know as I am curious?

Comments

• FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    The website only list 7 cast members which is strange. I also wonder who the other 3 cast members are. The website list the cast of And Then There Were None as West End and TV star Paul Nicholas (Jesus Christ Superstar, Cats, Just Good Friends) who will play judge Sir Lawrence Wargrave. He will be joined by Colin Buchanan (Dalziel and Pascoe, Dangerous Corner) who will take on the role of retired police inspector William Henry Blore with Susan Penhaligon (Bouquet of Barbed Wire, A Fine Romance), as eccentric spinster Emily Brent, Mark Curry (Blue Peter, The Woman in Black, Charley’s Aunt) as Dr. Armstrong, Verity Rushworth (Emmerdale) as Vera Claythorne, Frazer Hines (Doctor Who, Emmerdale) as Rogers and Ben Nealon (Soldier Soldier, Doctors) as Philip Lombard.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Thankyou Frank, I looked it up and saw a Photo, and an 8th person is Eric Carte who played the MP son in Hercule Poirot's Christmas, I expect he is playing McCarthy, If I have the name right that just leaves Mrs Rogers and Marston.