poirot's best and worse

it's weird not having such a discussion with poirot as we have for miss marple so i decided to bring it up ^_^
 for me the best two poirot's yet are " five little pigs" and " the murder of roger ackroyed" these are simply great 
and my worse poirot i don't know it yet ,but the only name which is coming to my mind right now is " dead man's folly" i just had expected more from this book which it didn't reach my expectations at least :( 
 am sure this going to change since i didn't read all poirot's yet ... waiting for yours :)

Comments

• Well, here goes. My favorite Poirot is "The Hollow". I love so many things about it they're too many to enumerate, but I guess my favourite is the reconciliation scene between Midge and Edward. Just perfect. There are several I don't like, but that's a matter of taste, so I prefer not to answer that part - O.K.?
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

My Favourites as you know are ABC Murders, Cards On The Table, The Clocks, Mrs McGinty's Dead, Cat Among The Pigeons, After The Funeral, Death On The Nile, and Evil Under The Sun. My Least Favourites are Murder In Mesopotamia, Peril At End House and Three Act Tragedy and Mystery Of The Blue Train. and probably he Big Four and Murder On The Links although I am giving those 2 a second Chance, The ones I think are average are Five Little Pigs, The Hollow, One Two Buckle My Shoe and Hickory Dickory Dock.  

• I love cards on the table too @Tommy_A_Jones but I forgot to mention it,and about ABC murder it's good I will give it probably an A- instead of A+
    I would give them both A+
    I would give the Adaptation of Cards On The Table an F
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I think the best Poirot are: Evil under the sun (my first Poirot and my first A.C. I love A.C because of this book), Cards on the table (outstanding plot, everything is perfect, the murder, the ending, how Poirot comes to the solution), The murder of Roger Ackroyd, Lord Edware Dies, Murder on the Orient Express and ABC Murders.
    The worst is very difficult, because I don't think any Poirot's stories are, in fact, bad or boring. But I have the least favorites: One, two, Buckle my shoe and The Big four.
    I would give the Adaptation of Cards On The Table an F
    I would say that they did a movie and called it Cards on the Table, but it isn't an adaptation of Cards on the table! It can't be! It's a mistake!
  • Is it that much bad ? @tudes @tommy_A_Jones ,oh my now there is a side of me telling me :maryam go and watch it
    Please, @maryamalbulushi, don't do this! I beg you! It's the worst adaption ever! Once you see it, you can't unsee it!
    You will not forget it, in a bad way! It's a nightmare!

Appointment With Death is confusing in parts as the Victim's Husband is portrayed but This is just HORRIBLE!

• For you dear I won't :D @tudes I never saw such a genuine request ^_^
  • I love Murder on Orient Express. There are so many that I'm fond of. So difficult to pick. I don't think there's worse when it comes to Poirot.