Suchet doubts knock on door from Hollywood

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/590287/Poirot-star-David-Suchet-only-reprise-iconic-detective-role-Hollywood-film
He says he will only reprise Poirot if Hollywood come calling, but he thinks its unlikely they will. 

Comments

• FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    Hi @Luke I think it would be fantastic if Hollywood came calling. It would be great to see David Suchet on the big screen as Poirot. David Suchet is and will always be the the best Poirot.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I hope Hollywood do come calling as long as it is For something Written by Agatha Christies and not The Monogram Mystery or whatever it is called, It is a Pity The Beeb didn't come calling for ATTWN
  • Hi Frank, I really agree with you sentiments. Listening to David Suchet talking about preparing for the role one can see that he has perfected his art, and, of course, as you rightly say, the big screen and expensive production values would give power to his masterful performance. What a joy for confirmed fans and art lovers alike to experience the alchemy of his endeavour. It may well be found to be one of the greatest acting performance of our times, if Hollywood will do the right thing..