The Fourth Murder - Ted Anderson

2»

Comments

• I see something like a harleqins dress and a shadow of a woman..but I have not read any books where mr Quin is in so I hope thats why I dont "get it" ;;)
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    I think the clues are getting harder with each murder!
  • ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    What is going on here, none of what I have read makes any sense, in fact it all appears to be nonsense or rubbish, please explain.
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    edited October 2013
    What is going on here, none of what I have read makes any sense, in fact it all appears to be nonsense or rubbish, please explain.

This is one of the threads for the "Mystery Man Game 2013". In this forum, we discuss what has happened according to us, who is the Mystery Man and how we think the story would go on. The pieces of the story are available on the facebook page of the game and all posts here are based on them.
    For more information, you can check this topic: http://community-archive.agathachristie.com/discussion/60/the-game-begins-monday-30th-september/p1
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada

Hi ianthepoet,

what are you referring to, this thread, the clues, or the game itself?

• ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    This thread.
  • This thread.
    Hi ianthepoet. This thread is for the fourth clue. How many have you solved so far?
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    This thread.
    trying listing all of the hints given and see if they indicate a particular story to you.  Try using the search feature on the website as well.  Best of luck!
  • Has anyone else noticed that each of the clues found so far relate to the way that person was killed?
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    lachy.a.w said:
    Has anyone else noticed that each of the clues found so far relate to the way that person was killed?
    I have not. Could you please explain more? I think only Ted's clue (which represents his previous crime) also has a connection to his death, because of the word play.