Poirot DVD and Magazine Collection

2»

Comments

• Have they confirmed your subscription is activated because for some inexplicable reason my subscription had become de-activated and therefore I was not entitled to receive any further issues of The Poirot Collection.
  • McGintyMcGinty Bolton, United Kingdom
    They're not the best at service are they ! Hope you get this sorted out, I'm hoping and keeping everything crossed that they will send out the final 3 episodes before I die. Not the end of the world, but annoying when it has taken years to collect this set only to be let down right at the very end.
  • MalcolmCoddMalcolmCodd Mid Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    I had a phone call from jacklinenterprises. There seemed to be a problem with my subscription/credit card - this happened once before. I think they will send the remaining issues when that has been resolved.
  • GazeryGazery Bradford, United Kingdom
    They have promised me it will be with me next week. Here's hoping, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
  • Still awaiting delivery of the final three episodes.  Anyone got any updates to report ?.
    No Wayne, nothing. Might give them a call this week to ask what's happening. I never believed Jacklin when they said the final 3 would be along 4 weeks after the previous two, but at this rate it could be 4 months before they get around to sending them out.
    Spoke to them this morning and they have asked me to send a cheque for the final issues as they are having problems with their direct debit system. So I guess if we want to complete the set this is what we'll have to do.
  • I have always paid by cheque.  I think I'll phone them to see what they tell me.  I'll keep you informed as to progress (if any) otherwise I'll e-mail Peter Hawkins directly (again).
  • Peter Hawkins has informed me that the final three episodes will be despatched next week.
    The Mystery of the Final Three Episodes would be a good case for Poirot to solve!
  • I would like to think Poirot will come through for us in the end.  Here's hoping.
  • Received the final three episodes this morning. My collection is now complete.  Patience is a real virtue.
    Yes -  Mine arrived too - Collection is now complete!
  • Excellent news.  Trouble is I'll have nothing more to grumble about now.  However I must add that Peter Hawkins at Jacklin has been extremely helpful.

Yes mine arrived too, very pleased and also glad to have completed the collection - just need a shelf long enough to fit them all on now !

• Hello i have got upto issue 50 and need from 51 0n are they still available to get
    Yay, finally received issues 66 and 67. So hopefully I should get the final 3 soon also. I did however receive 2 of each of the DVDs. Not sure why, suppose it is better to have 2 of each than none of each.

Susanpaull - hi, not sure if they will still be available, your best bet would be to get in contact with them direct and ask if they have any back copies available.

You can contact them on 08451489265 or e-mail them at [email protected]

Hope you can get the issues you require.

Gazery

I received the magazines for episodes 68, 69 and 70 today. Only 4 months after the previous 2! The only problem was I only received the DVD's of episodes 68 and 69. No DVD 70! Phoned them up and apparently it is out of stock and I should get it at the end of March or the end of April!!! This just seems to go on forever, I can't wait to have the final episode and it will all be over.

Gazery