Guess who I am

Comments

• Are you from a novel that was published after 1950? - Yes
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Are you Selna Hazy? I think she made the impulsive decission to eat Seed Cake
  • Was it published during the 1970s, and if it was, is it Gwenda Halliday.
  • Are you Selna Hazy? I think she made the impulsive decission to eat Seed Cake - No

Was it published during the 1970s, and if it was, is it Gwenda Halliday. - Yes and Yes.

She made an impulsive decision to buy a house!

Your turn!

• Yay!

My clue is this:

I was in love with a person I should not be.

• Christopher_WrenChristopher_Wren Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    Was the person, you were in love with, a criminal?
  • When you say 'shouldn''t be' do you mean that it is illegal or that's it's just not a good idea?
  • kaisunrajkaisunraj London, City of, United Kingdom
    Ruth Kettering??

• Are you in a Miss Marple book?
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    Are you in a Non-Series Novel ?
  • Are you a woman?
  • Was the person, you were in love with, a criminal? - No

When you say "shouldn't be do you mean that it is illegal or that's it's just not a good idea? - It's not a good idea.

Ruth Ketering?? - No

Are you in a Miss Marple book? - No

Are you in a non-series novel? - No

Are you a women? - Yes

Henrietta Savernake??

Are you a Man?
    I didn't see the other answers, If you married the person you should be in love with will you be the supposed daughter in-law of a recurring Christie Character?
  • Henrietta Savernake?? - No

If you married the person you should be in love with will you be the supposed daughter in-law of a recurring Christie Character?  - I'm a bit comfused, I think you mean the person I should not be in love with. In both cases no.

• To follow up on Tommy's question, just confirming it's not Judith Hastings? (I think that's her name)
  • Are you still alive at the end of the book you are featured in?
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    Are you in a Poirot novel?
    Raymond Boynton??
  • Are you still in alive at the end of the book you are featured in? - Yes

Are you in a Poirot novel? - Yes

Raymond Boynton?? - No

Judith Hastings - Yes!!! Well done @anne.clough.3 Judith Hastings appeared in Curtain: Poirot's Last case. She was in love with someone she should not be, Dr John Franklin, a married man.

I am sorry I got you confused, If I had thought you were Miss Hastings I will be more clear in what I meant, Did you take something from the scene of the Crime?
    This site really needs a delete button
  • Tommy, I get the impression that you were guessing Judith Hastings, but your post was a little mixed. If she was in your mind, then this is your win, and you should take the next turn.
    She wasn't the woman who was in my mind was the Typist who went away with a Clock in The Clocks, If she had married Colin she would have been Battle's Daughter in-Law and he s a recurring Character and a lot of people me included think he is Colin's Father so no, I didn't think it was Hastings daughter.
  • Ah ok. I have never heard that theory! I shall think of someone...
  • I wish to make an apology to Mrs Blair, I through that anne.clough.3 had guessed it, when in fact upon rereading the comments I was very much mistaken. It is actually Mrs Blair that had guessed it. Sorry for the confusion Mrs Blair.
  • That's fine Mr Rees, I hadn't even notice :)
  • Here is the next one:

'I wasn't able to go with her...'

• Are you male?