WHICH AGATHA CHRISTIE BOOK HAVE YOU READ THE MOST NUMBER OF TIMES?

Whilst compiling my Top Ten favourite AC books I realised that I have read all my favourite books numerous times, especially my absolute favourite- Evil Under The Sun which I read at least once a year!
Does everyone have a particular AC book that they like to read over and over as I do? Or do you prefer to read a book once and move on?

Comments

• SerourBSerourB Essex, United Kingdom

and then there were none, I have read it at least a billion times , I have made my parents read it , my teachers , my friends and practically everyone I know- I think they might hate me for it, although most of them did love it and ask to borrow other books.

• I've read all Poirot and Marple books numerous times - I always find items and details that I missed each time I read.  Plus I have the collections of movies.  A Murder is Announced is one of my multiple reads.
  • My favourite is the.ABC murders. I especially love the DVD with Hastings bringing a stuffed Camen home for Poirot. I also love Sleeping Murder. I just love the start of the book and the idea of travelling around in a chauffer hire car looking to buy a house with money presemting no obstacle. Ahh what bliss that would be!
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I have read ABC Murders and Cards On The Table 6 times each, which is probably one reason why I was so disappointed with the Adaptation of Cards On The Table but I too love the Adaptation of ABC Murders, Next is 4.50 From Paddington which I think I have read 3 times, I have read many twice and with some once was enough for me. 
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    I prefer to read them once and move on to those I have not read. But in time, after I read all books (or novels at least), I can come back to those I really enjoyed to re-read them. :)
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Evil under the sun, my favorite one. I can't say how many times. Cards on the table-3 times. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd- 3 times, Seven Dials Mystery-2 time and others.
  • Death On The Nile- never counted how man times, maybe 5.  I should have done a tally chart  ;)
  • The Murder of Roger Ackroyd although I enjoy reading any Poirot book more than once (or twice)

• I always put the date in pencil on the last page when I finish a book. Just finished Styles again - my 8th time.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    And Then There Were None is the novel I have returned to time and time again. No idea how many times I have read it but its a great read every time. 
    Gosh! that beats me with ABC Murders and Cards On The Table with 6 times each
  • I've read most of them twice I think. I tend to go back to the books where I have forgotten who the murderer was and how it was done. I think the only ones I haven't read at least twice are - The Big Four , Destination Unknown, They Came To Bagdad and Elephants Can Remember . Those are the ones that I am going to read after I've finished The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt 
  • Death On The Nile followed by Death In The Clouds
  • "Evil under the sun" and "Witness for the prosecution"and"Death on the Nile"...I never get tired of these !!!  
  • I've read all of her books, and the last several months I'm re-reading them. So I've read almost all of her books twice. Except "Cards on the table" which i have read 7 times, and my all time favourite book "Murder on the Links" -  with the incredible 10 times.
    I think I have said before but I like saying it, Cards On The Table and ABC Murders 7 each, Nor M and 4.50 From Paddington 3
  • Cards on table and the mousetrap and other stories
  • Usually I read book once and then move on to others which I didn't,but cards on the table is my first AC book that why I love reading it
  • Usually I read book once and then move on to others which I didn't,but cards on the table is my first AC book that why I love reading it
    It was my second AC book, and maybe that's why i've read it so many times. I hadn't got so many books then, only several of them.
  • I love AC, Poirots books
  • I love Cards on the Table. I have read a lot of times.
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada

Murder on the Orient Express - I have read it more times then I can remember.

And then there were None, Cards on the Table, Evil Under the Sun, Death on the Nile are others I have read several times.

• To be truthful, I so far have read only one book of Agatha, "Murder On The Orient Express". I really loved that novel and it would continue to be my favourite until I get to read her other best works. I believe some one of you can suggest me some other books of Agatha that would really keep me engrossed till the end like the first one I have read.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I think Cards on the Table is a marvelous book, The ABC Murders, And Then There were None are fantastic. You keep reading until the end! I also love Evil under the sun. It's my favorite one (it's very special to me) and it was also the first AC!
    But, of course, there are others.
  • Also "Death on the Nile". My favourite book, personally, is "Murder on the Links".
  • One book that comes to mind would be Hercule Poirot's Christmas which I would read every Christmas. Over the past couple of years certain life circumstances got in the way which hindered me to continue this tradition but I think this year when Christmas arrives I'll return back to reading it
  • I like The Moving Finger as a good-feeling, humorous and uplifting read. I like to feel that I could live in the village too, and enjoy its sense of order. The murderer is one of those Christie characters who makes you think she really understands the type, and the pressures which society puts them under. I've actually met - well meet often - an individual who is like the murdered wife - always a bit sour and rather mean-spirited - but very shrewd (as the character is when playing bridge). Funnily enough, she does have that rather 'washed out' colouring which AC has referred to in a number of works: 'fair and washed out'. I wonder if AC's genius extends to recognizing types who others of us don't even notice as separate types. If I lived in a little Mary Mead style village, circa 1940 - the irony is that I think I would come across to Christie - could a time machine make us co-exist - as a Gladys Cram type, rather than my dear namesake from Murder at the Vicarage, Griselda! Here am I imagining hob nobbing with Jerry, but Christie wouldn't recognize me as character material, such were those times.
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Yes, I forgot about Poirot's Christmas.  I usually alternate each year, one year its Poirot;s Christmas, then Christmas Pudding the next year.