My Own Quin?

2»

Comments

• SeaSnapSeaSnap Cornwall, United Kingdom
    I am trying to write it up, but it is quite hard trying to work out how to phrase it! 

Finished! Might need some editing though.

• edited January 2014
    I didn't guess the end, Poor Mr S- getting it wrong. I felt sorry for him. I appreciate the effort you've gone through to write an original story.

Did anything in particular inspire you? 

Well, the real life Harlequin Apartments must have inspired me. It also could be the first part of 'A Murder is Announced'. But I really don't know.  

• I wouldn't mind having a go at writing a Mr Quin, but I'd find it hard to get time. Also I reckon only one person might read it!! 

8-|
    No! If you put a link in your signature, lots of people would read it! You make lots of posts, after all.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm half toying with the idea of writing a Tommy and Tuppence set in the 1930's. Would anyone be interested in reading or making suggestions?
    I would!
  • edited February 2014
    lachy.a.w said:
    I'm half toying with the idea of writing a Tommy and Tuppence set in the 1930's. Would anyone be interested in reading or making suggestions?
    I think people should write fan fiction if they enjoy it. But as for suggestions on your work it depends how thick skinned you are. I mean 206 views on this topic and I'm the only one who commented. Someone else out there has read this as I certainly have viewed it only a few times! I think people don't like to say anything critical in case it causes offence. 

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I think people should write fan fiction as long as they are aware the site owns it so they couldn't publish it, that is the one aspect that is stopping me, I would not mind ideas and hints but would want to be able to Publish it if I thought it was good enough, I Probably wouldn't publish it but knowing I could if \I wanted to would encourage me. 
  • Yeah actually i do write stories and novel but i don't publish them and i started two crime novels and i enjoy doing that but then i stopped because i hate typing , i wish i can complete them because they're already completed in my mind.
    Go for it! <:-P