The Big Four - ITV (UK) TV presentation

What a fantastic production. It was great to see all our favourite characters back in action, (although a little older). Poirot did not appear to have aged at all. Brilliant acting by David Suchet. During an advert break I went and found a copy of the story, and soon realised that it was difficult to follow the story-line, as the writers had used a little poetic licence to give use a gripping tale lasting just short of 2 hours. Congratulations to everyone involved, looking forward to the next three stories.

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I enjoyed it, It is a pity Hastings and Miss Lemon weren't in it more but glad they were at the end, I preferred it to the book which I might re-read some time.
  • edited October 2013
    There are several posts on the forum about the Big Four, I wish they merged together! 

• Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK
    edited October 2013

MissQuin said:
    There are several posts on the forum about the Big Four, I wish they merged together! 

Sorry MissQuin, they were all posted at very close to the same time. When I was posting my review I looked to see if anyone else had posted but no one had.

To avoid the problem this week I delayed in writing a review for the 'Dead Man's Folly' programme that went out yesterday.

Having been visiting Greenway with the Agatha Christie Society for many years I was eagerly looking out for the 'real' locations of Greenway: we had the front of the building, the 'Battery' and one or two brief views of the real boathouse, but the back of the building with the garden fete and the inside was a lookalike. I was there in September and just enjoyed the atmosphere. I'm thinking of renting the flat on the third floor just so I can walk the grounds at my leisure and fish in the river Dart on a sunny afternoon. Greenway is a lovely location.

• That's ok, it's not your fault, I found The Big Four posts scattered around, so I've rounded most of them up. My recording of Dead Man's Folly didn't come out! I'm livid. Thankfully I know someone who recorded it, but I'll have to wait to watch it, hard, as I'm so impatient! I've tried ITV player and I've had problems with it, so i'll have to wait.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I contributed to 2 threads about The Big Four, I suppose some people want to be the 1st to start a thread or maybe they are just not looking hard enough before starting a thread which has another thread, I hope you like Dead Man's Folly.