DAY #3– THE THIRD LITTLE SOLDIER BOY!

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
I hope that everybody's having a good time with the game!  

As expected, the Mystery Man has sent yet another email with the following clues:

1) Didn’t I see this title before in A Murder is Announced?  Or something close to it?

2) Bad dog!  No… wait…  Smart dog!

3) Wigs… So many wigs…

The evidence clearly seems to point in one direction.  Figure out what story these clues refer to, and then seek out the necessary forum and an appropriate thread in that forum.  Have fun talking about this!  Feel free to introduce yourselves and meet new people!

Please excuse the repetition, but please don't add any posts to the threads where the statuettes are hidden, but please go ahead and add posts to any other threads you want.  And NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!  Best of luck to all of you!

Comments

• yeah!! this was real easy, got it already.. :smiley: 
  • GraybearGraybear West Sussex, U.K.
    Ditto! Nice and easy today. 
  • edited March 2016
    Great !  :D

• tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    It's easier than the one he/she send eyesterday.
    It's easier than the one he/she send eyesterday.
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
    Much easier today I agree!
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
    Actually this one might be harder for those not familiar with the answer. There really isn't an easy way to google it track it down other than knowing it. I'll be interested how many people get stuck on this one. 
    edited March 2016
    I think if you've already read the story it's really easy to figure it out.
  • :)  I´ve already found the three, I´m soooo happy!!!
  • FlaviaFlavia Fort Smith, AR
    I'm in the easy camp on this one, but maybe because this was one of my more recent reads.  I was nearly ready to give up on yesterday's though!  Interested to what is ahead!  :)
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    No luck yet for me. I feel like I am missing something.
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    And soon after posting I have now found it! I was thinking of the wrong book when I came across a thread mentioning something that is part of the three clues for today. I watched the Albert Finney version of Murder on the Orient Express today. I always had wondered what a trunk call was.
  • alanalialanali San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
    Found it! :D
  • DW_28DW_28 Plymouth
    Found number 3 :)