DAY #10– THE TENTH LITTLE SOLDIER BOY!

GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
Hello, everybody!

Thank you all for a wonderful game.  I hope that you all had fun!  The Mystery Man has sent me one last email.  Here are the clues:

1)    Tiglath Pileser

2)    Aladdin in the Cave of Jewels

3)    Murder near crude colored glass

The information regarding how to submit your answer will be found with the tenth little soldier boy.  You all know the drill by now.  Find all ten soldier boys, and you should have all the information you need to figure out the identity of the Mystery Man!

Incidentally, the deadline to submit your answer is Midnight, Monday March 21st, Central Standard Time.  Good luck, and thanks again!

Comments

• Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK
    edited March 2016
    It's arrived. Yeeea 8.30 am. It's now 9.30 am, have things to do. No luck so far will try later. Good luck everyone 
  • finally found the soldier! now i need to find the mystery man! 
  • GraybearGraybear West Sussex, U.K.
    @rekha.srivalli can you give me a hint for today's clues please? I am really stuck!
  • Found! That's Genius ! It's even hard to give hints on this one... second clue was the best one for me, even though it took a loooong while :)  ... good luck !
  •  I recognised the third clue as a rather quiet, diminutive and hairy character in one of the novels who has little to say, but is quite confident of themselves, and quite a help in solving the mystery. I don't think the police gave him enough credit after the name of the true criminal had been announced.
  • @Graybear concentrate and search based on the 2nd clue like @diletta.fraizzoli said. It's a short story & is also not popular. 
  • GraybearGraybear West Sussex, U.K.
    I found it! Thank you for the help. It's not a story I know that well. Now mystery man searching! 
  • Dr.SheppardDr.Sheppard Oxford, UK
    Found. Two heads are better than one!
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Hi, just found it, however it took a bit of work. My suggestion is to avoid clue 1, it lead me in another direction. Clue 2 does help a lot, but even then you may need a nice, quiet, calm place of safety and refuge to figure it out ;).

Thanks for the game.  I hope it becomes a yearly tradition again!
  • DW_28DW_28 Plymouth
    Found it at last !
  • I meant to say the first clue about Tileth Pileser, for what I said above.
  • I can't think of any colours which are crude. Colours are just colours, aren't they? 

And I can't think how glass could be coloured crudely. It is only paint, isn't it, that can be put on crudely.
  • @Griselda true. The 1st clue leads in another direction. As to the crude colored glass I haven't read the story but I think it could be gem stones. The 2nd clue talks of jewels. 
  • Thank you rekha.srivalli. Is it a short story? I can think of Cat Among the Pigeons as a novel which has crude gems in it, and also Hercule Poirot's Christmas.
  • misstulipmisstulip Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
    It is a short. And even though the first clue leads in another direction, inspecting further will directly lead to this story. 
  • Thank you, misstulip. 
  • @Griselda  it's the short story of our dear old M. The 2nd clue worked better for me when I googled along with christie's name. Though it needs good searching
  • Thank you rekha.srivalli.