Favorite and Least Favorite Poirot Novels

My favorite Poirot of all time is Five Little Pigs but I also adore After the Funeral,Murder on the Orient Express,Mrs McGinty's Dead,and Death on the Nile.
My least favorite is the Big Four but others are Hickory,Dickory,Dock,Third Girl, and Cat Among the Pigeons.I'm about to read Elephants Can Remember and I hear it's quite awful so I might add it.Also I'll be reading Third Girl again so my opinion might change.
Tagged:

Comments

• Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Best is between ABC Murders, Cards On The Table, The Clocks, Mrs McGinty's Dead and Cat Among The Pigeons, my Least Favourite Poirot Novel is  Most definitely Murder In Mesopotamia.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    My favorite Poirot Novel is Evil under the sun. It was my first AC novel. So, it's very special to me. Besides, I also love Cards on the Table and The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. My least favorite is Third Girl and The Clocks.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Favourite Novel a choice between ABC Murders, Cards On The Table, The Clocks, Cat Among The Pigeons, Mrs McGinty's Dead, After The Funeral, Evil Under The Sun and Death On The Nile, but it is only ABC Murders and Cards On The Table I have read 8 Times, LEAST Favourite, Murder In Mesopotamia, with the other ones I have only read once, Hastings appears but Murder In Mesopotamia needed him badly, I hate the {Plot, and Most of the Characters, one Character I hated is the Narrator.