Evil under the Sun

Bodies, all lying down like that in a butcher's shop, similar bodies under the sun. One day a body found lying down, dead!. No one believed( reader's perspective) in the superstitious witch-craft, but the child Linda Marshall and the clergyman. Could that be "the cause". Could it be Rosamund Darnley, Kenneth's long ago sweet-heart, or Kenneth himself. The little jig saw puzzle, with scissors, candle blob, burnt-cardboard,
all put in their right places by Poirot's little gray cells.
Mr. Gardener will tell you, this was indeed one of the best AC's novel. ;)  

Tagged:

Comments

• I liked the way Arlene was seen by most people as a femme fatale and a predator, and finally perceived as a victim - SPOILER not just of the murder, but of tricking her and cheating her out of her savings. I once knew a woman like that, in University - she was super sexy and attracted every man around, but no man took her seriously, and men used and dumped her. All she really wanted was to find a man who would love her and settle down and have children. but men who wanted that didn't come near her because of her sexy way of dressing and behavior. I didn't see her afterwards - I hope she did have a happy conclusion. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I have just Finished reading the Book today, I finished it at about 2.50 PM and it is now 4.00 PM I loved re-reading it and plan to watch both Adaptations, I don't know if this is allowed and sorry if it isn't but I was wondering how The Suchet Version SPOILER ALERT!!!! came up with the idea of Making Blatt a Drug Smuggler that The Major was after, I found that ingenious and I also like the fact 2 Characters who could have been Chased and Chaser were just 2 Characters who helped give the Book Character.

•  I was wondering how The Suchet Version SPOILER ALERT!!!! came up with the idea of Making Blatt a Drug Smuggler that The Major was after, I found that ingenious and I also like the fact 2 Characters who could have been Chased and Chaser were just 2 Characters who helped give the Book Character.
    SPOILER: Making Blatt a drug smuggler was ACs idea and appeared in the book. But having the Major go after him was new. 
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I missed the bit about Blatt being a Drug Smuggler then, Thank you.