Bantam Books Agatha Christie Collection

124»

Comments

• While I've been attending the Agatha Christie Festival in Torquay, I made sure I had a further visit to Greenway. In the library, there are 98 Bantam Books on the shelf. I did not go through and check all the titles but felt the number, 98, was significant enough.
  • Update to my previous comments: 
    In the list I mention, on my blog, there are 15 USA titles of which 11 are UK duplicates. The USA titles are denoted with '*', duplicates have corresponding UK list number. The Mary Westmacott book is denoted with '**'. The collection includes two plays, two books of poetry and the Christie autobiography.
  • Hello everyone I am interested in the list that everyone is talking about. I would appreciate it if someone could send it to me at [email protected]
    Thank you so much I am up to 40 of these and want to get the entire collection at some point. 
  • @micheldavis list sent to you. 
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Thanks for sharing the list, Dr.Sheppard!
  • CarolGCarolG Fullerton, California
    Does anyone know if Hercule Poirot's Christmas is part of the Bantam Collection?  
  • @CarolG list sent to you
  • CarolGCarolG Fullerton, California
    @Dr.Sheppard
    Thank you so much! 
  • I have 77 of these books and am wanting to sell them but do not know what they are worth please help
  • 78..if the Mary westmaycott book is part of the collection
  • @wareagle0509 The Mary Westmacott book, Absent in the Spring, is #5 (on my list) and is part of the collection - #78 is The Pale Horse which has Mark Easterbrook as the amateur sleuth.
  • @wareagle0509 selling them may be a slow process, you will have to decide whether to sell them separately or a job lot. Have a look at eBay to see what is currently for sale and typical prices.
  • Beautiful_Books. The list of Bantam Books you present are actually a list of books for sale on AbeBooks.com, not a correct list of the Agatha Christie Books sold by Bantam books. Some of the details are incorrect, and the list should not include books by a Variant Publisher, such as Literary Express. Cross-referencing your Bantam Books, your list matches mine, there were only 98 books published. It's a shame that you feel you have to post this thread to try and sell books.

• woodjam11woodjam11 Colorado Springs
    Hello, I am requesting the list of Bantam books as well ([email protected]). I think we have all of them, but I want to make sure.  Thanks
  • Sent. Let me know if you need any more information.
  • Tracie87Tracie87 Howell, NJ, USA
    Hello everyone,
    I also have this wonderful collection; my father got it for me when I was 16. There was an issue with receiving the books that caused him to cancel the order so I don't have a complete set. Alex, if there is a way for you send that list, I would be grateful! 
  • List sent.