The first murder - Henry Birtwistle

Comments

• glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    Inspector...which website?
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    I still cannot figure it out. I thought the sponge (or blackmailing, whatever it is) and the wedding (or church/anniversary/etc) should point a particular story of Christie's. Then, when going to that story on the site, you should find a link - but I did not find such for those stories I was able to think of...
    What website are you looking at?

I am looking at: http://www.agathachristie.com/
  • TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom
    Yes, it will be a case of going to www.agathachristie.com and trying to find a hidden link, usually a hyperlink placed upon a piece of text. Mystic Margot's visions should eventually lead you to a place on the website, the visions begin vague but should become quite clear by the third vision.
  • TommyTommy Vale of Glamorgan, The, United Kingdom
    I still cannot figure it out. I thought the sponge (or blackmailing, whatever it is) and the wedding (or church/anniversary/etc) should point a particular story of Christie's. Then, when going to that story on the site, you should find a link - but I did not find such for those stories I was able to think of...
    Mystic Margot's visions aren't always simple to interpret, sometimes they are what they seem, other times not so. Keep guessing, you are on the right track....
  • What exactly happens when you click on the secret link? I mean how do you know that you have found it? Does it say something like 'Congrats...u have found the first link....blah blah' ????
  • What exactly happens when you click on the secret link? I mean how do you know that you have found it? Does it say something like 'Congrats...u have found the first link....blah blah' ????
    It gives you another clue.  At the end of the game, when you have all the clues from all the links, you will use them to work out who the Mystery Man is.
  • I CAN'T FIND THE LINK !!!!! :-<

• I dont understand! ~X(
  • Mystic Margot believes "that he committed some sort of crime in the past". 

In the second vision, the people are looking at what you should be looking at.

Don't lose heart, there is still one vision to go for this part of the journey.

• MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    new clue! but I'm clueless now...
    well, I was thinking since yesterday that this might have some relation with this month's book... it seems I'm right, but cant find the link... someone has any clue?
    I have checked that webpage over and over.....I am obviously NOT Miss Marple... :-)
    If I don't find this clue the link does that mean I can no longer play?
  • If I don't find this clue the link does that mean I can no longer play?

You can still play, you just have to find all the links before the end of the game or you won't be able to figure out who the Mystery Man is. The third vision has now been posted on the facebook page, I'm sure that will help.

Maria said:
    well, I was thinking since yesterday that this might have some relation with this month's book... it seems I'm right, but cant find the link... someone has any clue?
    A good detective examines everything !
  • Express...travel...Guto Fernandez left is home country to escape bad people...I think he found again the bad people.The kind of person that extort other people.Like the murder in the orient express.
  • I think i know what the second vision is trying to say. Checking that on the website page but not finding the link. How exactly do you look for it? Are u supposed to run the cursor over the text or images and it will pop up? Or is it an already highlighted hyperlink?
  • It should be a highlighted hyperlink.
    I think I found it!!!! I'm so damn proud of myself! specially since I figured the train yesterday... I already knew the story behind the novel, but it is worthy to read it again...
  • Like the book of the month,murder and  extortion...
  • Been going over the 'train' page again and again but finding no link. GRRRRRRRR!!!!

OK, I found it! :) Thanks to the hints, guys! And the last vision - it was worth... :)

• Yippeeee....Found it at last.....Really took some finding....EXTORDINARY :p
    Been going over the 'train' page again and again but finding no link. GRRRRRRRR!!!!
    sometimes it's not the story what matters, but what's behind it... like, inspiration...
  • edited October 2013
    Maria said:
    Been going over the 'train' page again and again but finding no link. GRRRRRRRR!!!!
    sometimes it's not the story what matters, but what's behind it... like, inspiration...

I know....found it a while ago :)

Maria said:

I know....found it a while ago :)

yes, sorry, I saw your post when my browser updated after my post... :(
  • Ok. I found the link.  Now I sort of know what to look for.
  • I think I found the link, but I'm getting the "Sorry we can't find the page your looking for.
    I think I found the link, but I'm getting the "Sorry we can't find the page your looking for.
    maybe try a different browser, or keep the location of the link in mind and try again later...