The second murder - Patrick Noakes

Comments

• Goes along with Trickster so maybe art forgery of some sort that has led to his demise
  • Pat_septemberPat_september Gauteng, South Africa
    CONFIDENCE ?
  • I' m so sorry guys! Could you help me and just say how the links look like? I'm new in this game which is exciting for me not only because I love Agatha Christie's book but also because I can learn English reading through all these clues, hints and comments. I have some few ideas but should I look for links only in descriptions of novels or in some other sections of this website? Thanks in advance for your hints ;-) And good luck dear Poirots and Marples.
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria

Are you sure the photos found in the booth were photos of his dead body? The report only says photos of Noakes in 'various disguises', so they could be photos of him when alive and in disguise.

This is a possibility, I did not scratch it off the list completely. I think I shall write down what I think and at the end take each statement and measure it - by comparing it to the others and how possible it is. For now, just shooting in the dark and posting ideas which might help someone else find more connections in the murders.
    Hi everyone great sharing with you all last night on FB to find the 1st link I think the murders are being posted publicly to warn the person who is really the target of the murderer and who is being blackmailed. The other murders are a smokescreen maybe? What do you think
    I thought of this today. Just like in "The ABC Murders" - the killer might have one target, but wishes to remove other people as well, so that it is impossible to track him/her. But that leads us to the fact how Margot would know about the exact victims (unless we assume for real that her powers are working perfectly fine :) ).
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    I' m so sorry guys! Could you help me and just say how the links look like? I'm new in this game which is exciting for me not only because I love Agatha Christie's book but also because I can learn English reading through all these clues, hints and comments. I have some few ideas but should I look for links only in descriptions of novels or in some other sections of this website? Thanks in advance for your hints ;-) And good luck dear Poirots and Marples.
    you should look everywhere... the clues might be hidden in any of the sections...
  • I' m so sorry guys! Could you help me and just say how the links look like? I'm new in this game which is exciting for me not only because I love Agatha Christie's book but also because I can learn English reading through all these clues, hints and comments. I have some few ideas but should I look for links only in descriptions of novels or in some other sections of this website? Thanks in advance for your hints ;-) And good luck dear Poirots and Marples.
    The links are a word or sentence somewhere on the page - usually in a different colour. They can be anywhere so click on different things and check the text that comes up too! 
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    I have thought of a few theories and have looked through the webiste, however no luck yet.  I am likely going to need at least the second Facebook clue to figure this one out.
  • Has anybody found it yet?  I thought I had it right away with the backwards confidence, but I was wrong.  
  • I found it! I'll give a hint when I can think of one that's not too obvious, but still decipherable. It took me a few guesses to get.  Try to think ALL of Christie's stories. 
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    I found it! I'll give a hint when I can think of one that's not too obvious, but still decipherable. It took me a few guesses to get.  Try to think ALL of Christie's stories. 

Nice job Joe.  I have been working on it through out the day and still no luck on my end.
  • I think, if the word is reversed, we could be looking for the opposite of what it means?  Perhaps?  It is an idea, anyway!!!
  • All I can say about these two visions so far is ~X(
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    Got it!  The second clue took a bit of thinking, but I figured it out!  Hmmm... that's a pretty long list of tribulations and troubles...  How many of them are there?
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    And take note of which item on the list is highlighted...
  • I'm new to this game. The first link opens  in a new page when i clicked.  Is that what happens to all or some links are different?
    Like when you hover over them says something.
  • InspectorVenoqInspectorVenoq Tasmania, Australia
    Found it! For anyone looking, read GKCfan's comment...
  • Are reasons enough to commit murder...cat´s dying...
  • Got the second link. The second vision is an absolute delight. Really challenges you but quite simple once u crack it. Look closely at the LARGER PICTURE when you see it. 
  • Hmmmmm.  Not getting this one at all.   
  • OK I've stopped tearing my hair out.  Thanks for the pointers.

• You got it?   I can't figure it out at all... it is pointing to a book or story?  I had a lot of ideas but they are all turning down blink alleys.    Does the specific color matter or only that it is highlighted?
  • please help me for the first link!

• OK....another hint. Don't look just at what's being shown. Look at the whole thing that's being presented. 
  • please help me for the first link!

Go to the Henry Birtwistle thread, I left you a message there.
  • edited October 2013
    You got it?   I can't figure it out at all... it is pointing to a book or story?  I had a lot of ideas but they are all turning down blink alleys.    Does the specific color matter or only that it is highlighted?
    Personally I don't find the colour itself to be significant.  Suggest you ponder GKCfan's hints, because I can't think of anything to top them.

• angelicalisonangelicalison South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Having just found it, I have to agree, don't necessarily look at each specific thing on the list, but there sure are a lot of things on it?? (hint)
    edited October 2013
    OK, I am not a good detective. What I know about the hints for the visions does not help me at all. Maybe I am not familiar with key stories of Christie's, that is why I have difficulties finding the link.
    I hope there is a third vision as well and it helps me somehow. There is also another way - exhaustive search, but I do not think it will be useful at the end.
    OK, I am not a good detective. What I know about the hints for the visions does not help me at all. Maybe I am not familiar with key stories of Christie's, that is why I have difficulties finding the link.
    I hope there is a third vision as well and it helps me somehow. There is also another way - exhausting search, but I do not think it will be useful at the end.
    If you search in the right category it won't be too exhausting... go back to the vision with the list of stuff on it... there are a LOT of things on the list aren't there? (hint)
    If you search in the right category it won't be too exhausting... go back to the vision with the list of stuff on it... there are a LOT of things on the list aren't there? (hint)

Sorry, I mean exhaustive search. :)

I also see that there are a lot of things (not just a lot of, but particular number) and exactly one of them is highlighted in red. I counted also backwards, but did not find anything on the things I came up with...

Maybe it is because I worry too much and cannot see the true meaning.

By the way, my car broke (just like in the vision :D  - it was not able to start), but fortunately, it is fixed now. :D

Ignore the one in red at the moment, concentrate on the particular number. Glad your car got fixed  :)