The second murder - Patrick Noakes

Comments

• The fact that the highlighted bit is in red should tell you that appearances can be deceptive...and fishy 
  • LL88LL88 Sofiya, Bulgaria
    The fact that the highlighted bit is in red should tell you that appearances can be deceptive...and fishy 
    Ignore the one in red at the moment, concentrate on the particular number. Glad your car got fixed :)

Both these lead me to only one place, and the first vision for Patrick also made me think of it for a while. But I cannot find a link there.
    Nevertheless, I will wait for a third vision.
  • Patrick was a men full of problems...Found it.
  • found it! what a clue!!! my hint: it's all about numbers ;)
  • Both these lead me to only one place, and the first vision for Patrick also made me think of it for a while. But I cannot find a link there.
    Nevertheless, I will wait for a third vision.
    If you have indeed found the correct lock, then you must choose the key according to its correct order.  In this case, perhaps Google is your friend.
  • safirasilvasafirasilva Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Well, I found it, but I still can't figure it out the colored part of the clue....what does it have to do with the story??
  • Well, I found it, but I still can't figure it out the colored part of the clue....what does it have to do with the story??
    Red= blood...!? Still no picture of the body´s....
  • Well, I found it, but I still can't figure it out the colored part of the clue....what does it have to do with the story??
    The colored part leads you to the right place among them all....  
  • A question for those who found both the links....On clicking the first link, we all got a page with a single word. The URL of this page had the letters HB which confirmed that it was linked with Henry Birtwistle. But the second link that I found today led me to a page whose URL does not have PN for Patrick Noakes. Does that mean I found a wrong link?  
  • A question for those who found both the links....On clicking the first link, we all got a page with a single word. The URL of this page had the letters HB which confirmed that it was linked with Henry Birtwistle. But the second link that I found today led me to a page whose URL does not have PN for Patrick Noakes. Does that mean I found a wrong link?  
    You got eagle eye.Maybe.Eigth residents,nine number´s in the second link...
    If you have indeed found the correct lock, then you must choose the key according to its correct order.  In this case, perhaps Google is your friend.

Thank you! I shall read this one, the title is very intriguing! And I do not remember if I already visitted the place today, but if I did, I definately missed the link the first time.
    A question for those who found both the links....On clicking the first link, we all got a page with a single word. The URL of this page had the letters HB which confirmed that it was linked with Henry Birtwistle. But the second link that I found today led me to a page whose URL does not have PN for Patrick Noakes. Does that mean I found a wrong link?  

I thought of the same. But it is obvious they will not follow a pattern - otherwise, it would be meaningless to search for the links themselves. ;)
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada
    Found it as well! :)  When Mr. Noakes first appeared in our game a cat was mentioned then.  So when he first "died" I looked at all the stories I remember having cats in them lol, and still couldn't find it.  I will definitely have to go back and re-read this one to understand what the clue means.

I thought of the same. But it is obvious they will not follow a pattern - otherwise, it would be meaningless to search for the links themselves. ;)
    We have just to wait for the next on the list.For the pattern...
    I jolly well hope not! LOL.
  • The cause of death match the personality of each one..Henry in the first link,Patrick in the second.In the words where they are hidden...The public pictures of them.
  • Sombras said: 
    You got eagle eye.Maybe.Eigth residents,nine number´s in the second link...
    Ya...nine numbers in the URL. :)....I was afraid it could be an imposter ;) 
  • miss_mysterymiss_mystery Essex, United Kingdom
    got the second clue, knew i was on the right track, it only clicked into place when i allowed myself time to think about it, don't stop looking keep on going you will find it, any new ones out there i was stuck for ages in the past mystery man's games. you will get there
  • THIS IS GREAT !!!  GKCfan got to the point !

• I am so stuck with cats and 13 and 31
    And Red I haven't a clue :-(...
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    I am so stuck with cats and 13 and 31 And Red I haven't a clue :-(...
    the second vision showed us a specific amount of PROBLEMS... maybe it'll be smart to begin thinking about the why and the who... and about the victim playing to be someone he wasn't with all those disguises... maybe think about the fact that to commit any crime at all, the criminal needs to get the chance to put his plans in action...
  • I see 13 problems!
  • safirasilvasafirasilva Sao Paulo, Brazil
    I am so stuck with cats and 13 and 31 And Red I haven't a clue :-(...

Forget about Red and 31....you're on the right track on the 13...and then, you think on dying...and cats, or catch...;)
  • MariaMaria Pichincha, Ecuador
    I see 13 problems!
    and behind each one, there must be a story!
    I see 13 problems!

You are seeing in the right direction. :)
    I think now is the time to confess: shame on me; at first I counted them 13, but on second, third, ..., up to 9th try maybe I counted them 12 and it confused me a lot more than expected. :D

So, I have one thing in mind now.

Was Patrick murdered in the train station itself, or was he killed somewhere else and moved there afterwards?
    If the first is the answer - then what was he doing at the station? I  guess he was murdered at time where no people were around, then why he was there?
    If the second is the answer - then why his body was moved to the station? Did the murderer want it found in the photo booth and it was the only one in the town? Then, why exactly in the photo booth?

• You are seeing in the right direction. :) 
    I think now is the time to confess: shame on me; at first I counted them 13, but on second, third, ..., up to 9th try maybe I counted them 12 and it confused me a lot more than expected. :D
    Oh....look like by counting 12, you made the task more Herculean than it really was :P
  • How many links are there to find?  One per murder?  I found this one,, by the way.

I was thrown off by the lost shoe  (there WAS a shoe stolen in a Poirot novel... and the number  that could also be a certain number of guests who attend a dinner that is very unlucky... neither of which are correct and had me thrown for  loop.
  • If you rearrange his last name you can get Ask One.   Ask One what?

Or Snake, but then you have an O left over
  • AgathasmykidAgathasmykid British Columbia, Canada

The third vision is now available everyone.  Hope it helps. :)