Guess who I am

Comments

• No I am not.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Is there an Adaptation of this book?

• I don't think there is a film adaption, can't find one on the internet.
    Imhotip
  • Christopher_WrenChristopher_Wren Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    Are you from "They came to Baghdad"? (It's the only non-Series novel, that I can think of, that takes place partly in Britain and partly abroad.)
  • Are you Mary Ann from Passenger to Frankfurt?
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    Christopher_Wren  post that I can think of, that takes place partly in Britain and partly abroad.)
  • Gentlemen, no to They Came To Bagdad and no to The Man In The Brown Suit.
    Ms. Clough, nor is it Passenger To Frankfurt.
    I would have thought that Passenger To Frankfurt would be another example of a non series novel set partly in Britain and partly abroad, despite the reoccurrence of Mr Robinson.
    And there is another one too...
  • Are you in Destination Unknown? (I know you are not Hilary or Olive)
  • Yes I am in Destination Unknown!
  • Are you Janet Hetherington?
  • Yes I am. Congratulations!

I was secretly assigned to keep track of Hilary but couldn't follow Hilary on her sudden trip as I had already visited that area, and it not have been in keeping with my character.
  • Right, I have someone.

A clue;

A case of mistaken identity

• Is it a Miss Marple, and if so is it the victum in The Body in the libary, Josie or Rosie (I cannot remeber he name) as the identy was acturly a girl who wanted to be in the films. If I remeber correctly. (I read the novel in 2 days, the characters were not with me for a long period of time)
  • Is it a Miss Marple, and if so is it the victum in The Body in the libary, Josie or Rosie - No and No
    SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT
    Is it Alex Pritchard whose real name was Alan Carstairs from "Why Didn't They Ask Evans"?
  • Franks guess is very good
    Is it the man Claiming to be Stepohen Farr in Hercule Poirot's Christmas?
  • Christopher_WrenChristopher_Wren Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    Is the character deliberatly taking someone else's idendity?
  • Is it Alex Pritchard whose real name was Alan Carstairs from "Why Didn't They Ask Evans"? - No

Is it the man Claiming to be Stepohen Farr in Hercule Poirot's Christmas? - No

Is the character deliberatly taking someone else's idendity? - No, my character is not taking someone else's identity but  yes another character is........

Is it Nick Buckley from Peril At End House whose Cousin SPOILER ALERT impersonates her and kills her.
  • Is it Nick Buckley from Peril At End House whose Cousin SPOILER ALERT impersonates her and kills her.  No!  You have the details right but not the character's name. You have confused the characters! I am not Nick!

• Are you Maggie Buckley?
  • Are you Maggie Buckley? - Yes!

SPOILER - I was supposedly, shot and killed by mistake by someone who thought I was my cousin Nick, but it was Nick who killed me so she could take my identity and claim my dead fiancée's money.

Over to you!

• Yay, I finally get one!!

I'm spotted dancing.
  • Are you in a novel or a short story?
    Are you in a Hercule Poirot story?
  • Are you in a novel or a short story? A novel
    Are you in a Hercule Poirot story? Yes
  • Are you still alive at the end of the novel?

• Are you still alive at the end of the novel? Yes