Which Agatha Christie are you reading now?

Comments

• I am reading "The Mysterious Affair At Styles."
  • I bought 6 Ac's books and i finished 2 of them and now i am reading the moving finger ... but i didn't reach the crime part yet ,but i really want to read dead man's folly but i don't have it :(
  • I have finally gotten Hickory Dickory Dock... and just devoured it!It was fabulous to get to know a bit more about Miss Lemon, that most perfect of secretaries. She's a great character, but I find it difficult to relate to her. So discovering that her sister was interested in people was a relief. I enjoyed Poirot's descent among the earnest students, and was in turn, amused and impressed by them. As usual, Agatha Christie had several tricks up her sleeve - she completely surprised me by the murderer!! Also, I was taken aback by the swift serious turn the novel took [spoiler], going as it did from rather petty pilfering (as it seemed), to sudden suicide, to murder, to murders. And of course, that's where the genius of Poirot lay - because he foresaw that it would be serious. Hats off to him, and to his creator!  
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I also like Miss Lemon, I was pleased That ITV put her in more than se was in the Books, I like the Family feeling the Producer (I think)  was wanting to have and to some extent am sorry that changed although it would not have worked with some of the later Adaptations so it is a good thing Miss Lemon, Hastings and Japp weren't in all of them but some could have done with all of them, I liked the Detective in Hickory Dickory Dock, I wasn't so fond with the swift turn the book took although the book is better than a few. 
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    The Hollow....first time reading it....can't put it down...
  • StathisZavitsanosStathisZavitsanos Attiki, Greece
    @shifra.shomron How did you add the spoiler alert?
  • StathisZavitsanos, isn't it cool? It actually happened by chance! I wrote the word spoiler in brackets and that's the result. Brilliant!
    I have just started The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side
  • i have finished reading the moving finger now it's time to read my first T&T N or M   :\">
  • I'm reading Easy to Kill...well listening to the audio read by Hugh Frazier. I read it a long time ago and remember being a little impatient with it. I think that was before I had my Christie "chops". Now I can appreciate the pacing and variety of characters.
  • vazinvazin Shkoder, Albania
    i currently read short stories, "christmas pudding" , my first novel i've read was "the mystery of the blue train"
  • ShaneBillingsShaneBillings Maine, United States
    I just read After the Funeral, and I am not sure why that one doesn't get mentioned more.  I loved it!  Shocked me.  I thought the clues were wonderful in retrospect.  I have only read sixteen Christie novels, so perhaps she uses similar tricks elsewhere, but to me: this one is genius!  I was blown away by the ending.  
  • ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    I am reading The ABC Murders, and it is definitely becoming one of my favourites.
  • glalonzo0408glalonzo0408 Pennsylvania, United States
    I am reading Spider's Web and can't put it down......highly recommend it.
    I have just started A Caribbean Mystery
  • I have started " Murder on the Orient Express " .
  • KevinTKevinT Ireland
    Just finished Five Little Pigs this morning, fantastic book! cant believe I didn't read it sooner.
    I am know looking at my shelf of unread Christie's for my next choice - either Hickory Dickory Dock or A Pocket Full of Rye 
  • Reading the ABC Murders right now. Nice book. Will read "The Death On the Nile" next.
  • MichielMichiel Netherlands
    Re-reading Postern of Fate, primarily to see for myself if it is really as bad as they say.
    That is my next Tommy and Tuppence book to re-read which I am going to re-read A) because it is a Tommy and Tuppence book and B) to see if I like it more next time as I is pretty weak.
  • I am reading "Passenger to Frankfurt". I am enjoying it very much.
  • finished appointment with death.. wonderful now to N or M which is pretty intresting 
  • I am currently reading "Five Little Pigs". It's super good so far!
  • I just finished Death Comes as the End, one that I had skipped, as it seemed uninteresting to me the first time around.  I was wrong, as usual.  I had also heard the killer was easy to guess.  Not for me, as usual again.  This completes my reading of Agatha.  I am totally hooked.  I wish I lived in England so I could attend some of the happenings that are going on!  You all are so lucky!  Why are the Westmacott novels not on ebooks?  That is how I read everything?
  • ianthepoetianthepoet Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    I'm reading The 13 Problems.
  • roamingrover86roamingrover86 United Kingdom
    The Secret Adversary
  • Time for evil under the sun
    I have just started Third Girl
    I have just started Rereading The Big Four, as I think I missed something, I had taken it off my reading list but I thought I would give it another chance.
  • I re-reading The Sittaford Mystery to get my imagination going on the places and people detail, so I enjoy it more. I know Evil Under the Sun so well that I won't read it again, just yet. I might try Dead Man's Folly again, before getting into Christmas reading.