Which Agatha Christie are you reading now?

123457»

Comments

• I have just finished reading the short story, the strange case of Sir Arthur Carmichael and I loved it.  :)
  • Luke said:
    I have just finished reading the short story, the strange case of Sir Arthur Carmichael and I loved it.  :)
    In which book does it appear? I don't know it.
  • GKCfanGKCfan Wisconsin, United States
    In the U.S., it's published in The Golden Ball and Other Stories.   In the UK, it's collected in The Hound of Death and Other Stories.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    This morning I started Reading The Moving Finger.
  • Now reading The Secret Adversary 
  • just finished it now! An amazing read, it reminded me of The mysterious affair at Styles, a real freshness in the style of writing, as this is one of Christie's earliest. Enjoyed it from start to finish 
    I have just started Towards Zero
  • SteveWelchSteveWelch United Kingdom
    Have just read Charles Osborne book. Noticed that on paperback version  Spiders Web page 228 'Are the Elgins out' is stated as said by Hugo, should be Henry.  In Unexpected Guest on page 410 I cannot understand why Mrs Warwick tells police ' he was found by a stranger' referring to her son who has been murdered. Surely at this point she has found the body with others having heard the shot while upstairs.
    Can anyone help on this?
    I am rereading Sparkling Cyanide I started today, I have only read it once before and didn't like it then so I will be interested to see if I like it this time I haven't read it for years, I will watch The Anthony Andrews Film after, I hope ITV show the Pauline Collins/Oliver Ford Davies Adaptation, I like it very much, I thought an excellent Updating IMHO.