What Agatha Christie book are you reading right now?

Comments

• theaternerdtheaternerd New Jersey, United States
    I'm actually reading quite a few right now:
    An Autobiography
    The Mirror Crack'd From Side to Side
    Murder on the Orient Express
    The Murder at the Vicarage
    The Mysterious Affair at Styles
    Sleeping Murder
    Curtain
    Five Little Pigs
    There isn't really a method to reading all of these like this, but they are all being used for the same purpose. :)
  • Sad_CypressSad_Cypress Kauno Apskritis, Lithuania
    Just finished "Destination Unknown" and I loved it! I truly enjoyed every last page of this book :)

Now starting "The Crooked House".
  • roamingrover86roamingrover86 United Kingdom
    @ Sad Cypress You will enjoy reading Crooked House. Excellent plot , will drag you along nicely. The end is unique & everything gets explained nicely & factually.

I Have just complete Crooked House & will be starting  Hercule Poirot's Christmas soon. 
    @ Soumya Roychowdhury - You are right! I can't stop reading this book. With every page I read I need more!
    ^:)^
    Just finished the Crooked House. It was... extraordinary... I'm in a state of a light shock and some kind of ecstasy... @-)

My next book will be "The Clocks".

• I'm reading Poirot's last case
  • LaisaacLaisaac Ostergotlands Lan, Sweden

@Soumaya Roychowdhury: Hercule Poirot's Christmas is amazing! A really good book in my opinion.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    Sad_Cypress, I felt like that when I read The Clocks there some books when you finnish them you just want to lean back and say WOW! :-)
    @ Laisaac  I really hope so. The timing is perfect too. I will be starting the book next week. Which book should I read after I'm done with Hercule Poirot's Christmas ?
  • kaberi.chakrabartykaberi.chakrabarty Illinois, United States
    I'm reading Endless Night !
    I'm reading it too. I think I read it many years ago but I had forgotten it. When it became the book of the month I decided to reread it. It's certainly not my favorite Christie book ever, but somehow the fact that so many people don't like it has forced me to try and find the more interesting aspects of it.  I guess it's the contrarian in me. What do you think, TouravaLombard?
  • Have started The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. Hopefully it lives up to expectations!
  • I'm reading "Murder of roger ackyord" !

Picked up "The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side" :)
    Have ya finished reading "The Clocks"? How was it @ Sad Cypress.
    edited November 2013
    Oh yeah! I've finished reading it. Once I started - couldn't stop! Even my chores were left undone.. :D And every time I would think "What is with them clocks???!...." . It surely is a very good book :) There are so many mysterious details that you just start to crave for the answers..
  • cwa11acecwa11ace Maine, United States
    After taking a long break from reading, I am now working my way through They Came to Baghdad... I also have Nemesis and The Man in the Brown Suit waiting on my shelf next
    Reading "And Then There Were None" for the first time. :)
  • kindovkindov Slaskie, Poland
    @Sad_Cypress: Let us know what you think when you've read it and if you managed to guess correctly the who-how-and-why :)
  • Just began reading The Body in the Library after hearing very positive comments about it in the book club thread! 
  • ZeddieZeddie Ballymoney, United Kingdom
    I am currently re-reading my complete collection of Poirot short stories as I cant decide what novel to read next!
    Any suggestions???
  • Have you read them all Zeddie?
    Enjoy it, It is very good
    I think I'm going to read "After The Funeral" now :)
    I like that one, Enjoy It.
  • ZeddieZeddie Ballymoney, United Kingdom
    Yes I have read all the Poirot's and Marples but this has been over a period of about 15 years and I have read the collection of Poirot and Marple short stories on numerous occasions, they are especially good for taking on holidays!
    Really don't know what novel I am going to read after I finish this...
  • I too just bought all the Poirot and Marple short stories for my NOOK.  I am also rereading Ten Little Indians (And Then There Were None) because of the forum under "Not about AC" discussing the social and moral issues in the story!  I'm rereading it with a new "eye."
  • I am currently reading Short stories of Miss Marple.... I am on Ingots of gold.... !
  • Mrs McGinty is Dead Am sure I have read it before but a long time ago
    I have just started Dead Man's Folly, I last read it in the 90s
  • Sparkling Cyanide .