What Agatha Christie book are you reading right now?

Comments

• Can't wait to go to Elephants after I re-commence Lord Edgeware Dies.  
  • As I've said in another topic, last several months I've been re-reading Agatha's books, and the last two months I re-read about...20 of them. like - Mirror Crack'd, They do it with Mirrors, Death in the Clouds, The Clocks, Seven Dials Mystery, Sad Cypress, Murder on the Orient Express, Murder in Mesopotamia, Appointment with Death, Evil under the Sun, Parker Pyne, Hound of Death.....  I've just finished "The Secret Adversary". And now I've decided to be brave and to start... brace yourselves... "Passenger to Frankfurt". Ohhh yeah! :D
  • Good luck with "Passenger to Frankfurt", I could not finish it.
  • ChristeryChristery Rhode Island, United States
    Reading "Five Little Pigs" right now. I read it once before (like 25 years ago) but don't remember the solution. The book kept coming up on people's top 5 or 10 saying it's one of her best, so I decided to reread it. I think next up will be "After the Funeral" since I've never read it and it also seems to keep coming up as one of the best.
  • Yes, @Christery, they are in my top 10.
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    After The Funeral Is Brilliant, Enjoy it, I found Five Little Pigs Middleing.
  • I've changed my mind about Passenger to Frankfurt and I've just finished "At Bertram's Hotel".... after re-reading still one of my less favorite. Still more miss Marple easily can be omitted.
    What have you changed your mind about?
  • I thought to read "Passenger to Frankfurt", but I abandoned my intention and started "At Bertram's Hotel". Anyway I finished the Hotel last night and finally today I started Passenger... but please shoot me and do it now!!! :D
    Do what I do, read all of them once and then at least you know what you would have missed, and then if you hate it that much and can see nothing that would make you want to read it again concentrate your time on the others having said that I am giving Murder On The Links and The Big Four a 2nd chance but I have dropped Destination Unknown and They Came to Baghdad.
  • Finished "Hallowe'en Party" and "Lord Edgware Dies". Now "Endless Night".
  • Finished "Endless Night", "The Hollow", "Cards on the Table", next - "Murder of Roger Ackroyd". I'm soooo close to re-read all of the books.
    I am reading The Adventure of The Christmas Pudding and am enjoying it, how I wish I lived in the House and had their type of Christmas, While I am reading the story I am :-)
    I loved Reading The Adventure of The Christmas Pudding, Now I have started Postern of Fate.
  • I'm reading 'Sleeping Murder"
  • Finished "Sleeping Murder", "Peril at End House" and "A Murder is Announced". And in order to re-read the whole collection I need to re-read only 4 books - "The A.B.C.Murders", "Five Little Pigs", "Death on the Nile" and "Murder on the Links", but I know them soooooo well, that I'm not sure to read or not to read them....
    Re-read them until you have decided you are done with them, that is what I am doing, I am putting Murdr On The Links back on my reading list to check to see if I do really dislike it and the other 3 will always have the other 3 on my reading list.
  • Let's. Face the truth I just skipped evil under the sun - I will be back for it one day and now started the pale horse which I am liking it ..
  • Today - Five Little Pigs, tomorrow - Death on the Nile, after tomorrow - ABC Murders, and the last year day - Murder on the Links (my favorite for last). With this I will officially finish Agatha's books re-reading <3
  • Congratulations @TeddyBg‌ I still haven't Collect all AC's books but I hope I will :)
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I'm re-reading Nor M. It's been long enough that I read. I'm really excited and enjoying it a lot.
  • The target is almost reached. 3 out of 3, and only one book for tomorrow <3  By the way I've just finished ABC Murders. I adore this book. I still think that if s.o. wants to read Agatha book for the first time this is the best choice. Poirot appears in the beginning, Hastings is there, the first murder is in the beginning, nothin unnecessary, nothing boring... great book.
    TeddyBg which I agree with Wholeheartedly.
  • 40 minutes to midnight!  i've managed to do it!!!! i've finished the last book! Happy New Year to all!
  • Happy new year !! <:-P
    Well Done TeddyBg, I did that with Why Didn't They Ask Evans? One year. Happy New Year to You all.
  • TuppenceBeresfordTuppenceBeresford Hertford, United Kingdom
    I've just finished Dumb Witness. It's the first time I've read it, though I have seen the TV adaption. I love the characterisation.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    edited January 2015
    Congratulations, TeddyBg!  It's an excellent book! I love it!
    Tuppence, Dumb Witness, it' s a great book and the tv adaption is just lovely! I agree with you!
    Happy New Year to all of you!
  • Hey, guys! Happy new year! 
    I've just finished "At Bertram's Hotel". It was the first contact I've had with Miss Marple and I loved her! I just thought a little bit strange, because the mystery is different from the others stories I've ever read with Poirot (he's my favourite, but I'm a baby yet, I mean, in Agatha's world).  
    IHappy New Year julia_bento I hpe you enjoy the other Miss Marples just as much, I did, well most of them.