What Agatha Christie book are you reading right now?

Comments

• Happy new year @julia_bento‌ .good that you've started with miss marple's least favorite book for the readers which mean you will enjoy the rest .. And don't worry I am a baby too in AC's world but we will grow up one day :P
  • Tommy_A_JonesTommy_A_Jones Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    I wonder why she didn't like it as much as the others, perhaps because instead of Being in a Village Miss Marple is in The Motropollis
  • luismkluismk Bariloche,Rio Negro, Argentina
    I´m Reading Murder in the Links
  • I'm going to read 'Five little pigs' and then 'Endless night'.
  • RoyDimondRoyDimond British Columbia, Canada
    Short story called SOS. Had not heard of this AC work before. 
  • RoyDimond said:
    Short story called SOS. Had not heard of this AC work before. 
    It's part of short story collection titled "Hound of Dog". These are some kind of supernatural stories.
  • @bhagi M     I want to read five little pigs and i am searching for it badly in arabic but i can't find it I even decided to tell my sister to buy for me as a gift for my birthday on April 
  • Cool :) I hope you get that book as a present! @maryamalbulushi
  • I'm reading Towards Zero. I'm very excited. It seems really nice.
    It is, I found it hard at first because there is a lot between the 1st and 2nd time we see Battle but Ultimately it is wonderful.
  • tudestudes Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@bhagi M     I want to read five little pigs and i am searching for it badly in arabic but i can't find it I even decided to tell my sister to buy for me as a gift for my birthday on April

I hope you get it. It's an amazing story. I've already read it four or five times and each time I enjoy it more.
    Towards Zero is my joint favourite non-Poirot/MM/T&T/Bundle Book along with The Sittaford Mystery and Why Didn't They Ask Evans?
  • Relendo A casa torta, ele é muito bom mesmo!!!
    Pardon?
  • I think  she says "I'm rereading "Crooked House", it's also very good."
  • I think  she says "I'm rereading "Crooked House", it's also very good."
    Almost. Se wrote: "I'm rereading"Crooked House", it's very good indeed."
    Thank you, Enoy.
  • Reading the murderer of Roger ackroyed after I spoiled the end of it unfortunately by mistake I am enjoying it so much and sometimes I say oh that why (the murderer) said that and so on..but god I hate e-copies '-'
    edited February 2015
    maryamalbulushi, It's one of my favorites! I just love this book! I think it's a masterpiece. I don't know how many times I read it!
  • 'The murder of Roger Ackroyd' is my all time favourite book.I never anticipated such a twist at the end. Such a brilliant book. Really enjoyed reading it!! @tudes and @maryamalbulushi
  • The same here when I read the short summary and read the identity of the murderer I was like @-) how come?? What's going on ? But this the kind of twists I like ^_^ @Bhagi M
    I have just started re-reading Curtain, When I first read it it wasn't the last Poirot to read so It has never saddened me.
  • I have just started re-reading Curtain, When I first read it it wasn't the last Poirot to read so It has never saddened me.
    Same here. When I read it for the first time it was one of my comparatively first books and I couldn't understand properly the end. But when I re-read it now ohhh-myyyy-God I cried my eyes out.
  • FrankFrank Queensland, Australia
    I have just started reading "The Floating Admiral" which is written by the The Detection Club which includes Agatha Christie, Dorothy L Sayers, C K Chesterton and various other crime writers. Should be a fun read.
  • Yes, it is, Frank. and it interesting to compare the styles of such great writers!
    I'm re- reading "Towards Zero". It's amazing!
    I have started Re-reading Sleeping Murder, I always dread finishing the book as it will thenm be ages before reading another Miss Marple Novel, I must say I don't like Raymond and his Wife, I could easily drive then to the middle of nowhere and leave them there, If I could drive that is.
  • I will start the ABC murders.. First time to read it
  • I will start the ABC murders.. First time to read it
    One of the best! I hope you like, because this book is fantastic! A masterpiece!
    Here! Here! Enjoy :-)